Re: Readiness of tree-ssa

> We are in violent agreement.  Now, what I'd like to know is what of the
> existing PRs do people consider blockers for inclusion into mainline.

Obviously 13681 is annoying me :-)

I don't know what other PRs are important to me, since I haven't yet been able
to file any about miscompilations etc.

> Does bugzilla have a voting mechanism?  We are probably not going to fix
> *all* the PRs prior to merging.

You can use the priority/severity fields for this. However, my understanding
was that merging a branch usually requires zero new regressions. I think you
can't unilaterally decide which bugs you'd like to fix before merging.

W.

Wolfgang Bangerth              email:            bangerth@ices.utexas.edu
                               www: http://www.ices.utexas.edu/~bangerth/