Re: What happened to the gcc 4.2 vectorizer patches?

Dorit Nuzman wrote:
most of the links you listed are 4.2 projects that haven't been reviewed
(indeed, they also haven't been pinged very frequently - only about once a
month I think). these will be resubmitted relative to updated mainline (for
4.3 I guess).

Dan Berlin created patch queue so that we do not have to ping patches. Sending repeated ping message does not make reviewers life easy because it makes difficult to track status of patch. At least that was one of the excuse used to explain patch review delay... before Dan created patch queue.
As for the PRs - thanks for reminding about those:

Devang, please follow up
OK. As soon as 4.3 branch is created, I'll refresh the patch.

-
Devang