This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What happened to the gcc 4.2 vectorizer patches?
- From: Devang Patel <devang dot patel at gmail dot com>
- To: Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>, dnovillo at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, rth at redhat dot com, Victor Kaplansky <VICTORK at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:49:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: What happened to the gcc 4.2 vectorizer patches?
- References: <OFEDDF4E8B.11461048-ONC22571BA.00578654-C22571BA.email@example.com>
Dorit Nuzman wrote:
most of the links you listed are 4.2 projects that haven't been reviewed
(indeed, they also haven't been pinged very frequently - only about once a
month I think). these will be resubmitted relative to updated mainline (for
4.3 I guess).
Dan Berlin created patch queue so that we do not have to ping patches.
Sending repeated ping message does not make reviewers life easy because
it makes difficult to track status of patch. At least that was one of
the excuse used to explain patch review delay... before Dan created
As for the PRs - thanks for reminding about those:OK. As soon as 4.3 branch is created, I'll refresh the patch.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-03/msg00167.htmlDevang, please follow up