Re: What happened to the gcc 4.2 vectorizer patches?

Steven Bosscher <stevenb.gcc@gmail.com> wrote on 29/07/2006 12:46:34 PM:

> Hi,
>
> I was browsing DannyB's patch queue, and saw that there are many
> patches for the vectorizer that have apparently not been reviewed:

> Dorit, why haven't you pinged any of these patches?

I was away for a few months, until recently. Some of these have been pinged
by others.

> Who can review/approve these vectorizer patches?
> Some of these patches are bug fixes
> but others are listed GCC 4.2
> projects, so can/should they still go into GCC 4.2?

most of the links you listed are 4.2 projects that haven't been reviewed
(indeed, they also haven't been pinged very frequently - only about once a
month I think). these will be resubmitted relative to updated mainline (for
4.3 I guess).

As for the PRs - thanks for reminding about those:

Devang, please follow up

Victor, please follow up

thanks,
dorit