Re: A question about ARG_FINAL_P in the Java frontend.

I just noticed that the Java frontend has ARG_FINAL_P, which uses a
bit in the TREE_LIST node that is pointed to from TYPE_ARG_TYPES.

It's only used in the Java source front-end, which is going away.

We could figure out an alternative, but I'm not sure it's worthwhile.
As a stop-gap, you could probably just remove setting and testing
the flag.  That may introduce some regressions in terms of not
catching some errors.

A cleaner fix may be to create the PARAM_DECL at parse time, and set
the final flag on the decl, but that's a bigger change not worth
doing at this point.
--
	--Per Bothner