This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What happened to the gcc 4.2 vectorizer patches?
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: devang dot patel at gmail dot com (Devang Patel)
- Cc: DORIT at il dot ibm dot com (Dorit Nuzman), stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com (Steven Bosscher), dnovillo at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, rth at redhat dot com, VICTORK at il dot ibm dot com (Victor Kaplansky)
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:59:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: What happened to the gcc 4.2 vectorizer patches?
> Dorit Nuzman wrote:
> > most of the links you listed are 4.2 projects that haven't been reviewed
> > (indeed, they also haven't been pinged very frequently - only about once a
> > month I think). these will be resubmitted relative to updated mainline (for
> > 4.3 I guess).
> Dan Berlin created patch queue so that we do not have to ping patches.
Actually it was created for a different reason. Pinging patches is still
needed as evident that there are so many old patches waiting in the queue.