Re: Adding debug symbols causes segmentation faults with GCC-4.1and MIPS...

The interesting thing to note is that if I edit this and only do one
clone call, things work. As soon as I attempt to do a second clone,
things fall apart when debugging symbols with '-O0 -g' are compiled.
Again, the source link is below. I am going to have to make a note
of this bug and come back to it. I really need to push forward with
some other development.

-Steve

http://www.uclibc.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/trunk/uClibc/test/unistd/clone.c?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=10696