Re: Adding debug symbols causes segmentation faults with GCC-4.1and MIPS...

Eric Christopher wrote:

I've not seen it, but do you see it with, say, those options and the simulator testsuite? (I don't have one built at the moment or I'd check myself.)

I assume you mean using the gdb simulator, or what? Sorry for my ignorance.

Otherwise, what's the code look like where they segfault?

Let me quantify that and I will post a tarball tomorrow. Thanks.

-Steve