Re: Adding debug symbols causes segmentation faults with GCC-4.1 and MIPS...

I assume you mean using the gdb simulator, or what? Sorry for my ignorance.

Yup.

Otherwise, what's the code look like where they segfault?

Let me quantify that and I will post a tarball tomorrow. Thanks.

OK. I don't have any mips hardware at the moment, but I should be able to help you anyhow :)

-eric