Re: Converting GCC to compilation with C++

Joseph S. Myers wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Mark Mitchell wrote:

However, my interpretation is that the SC feels that whether or not the source *can* be compiled by a C++ compiler is a technical issue for the GCC community to decide in the usual way. And, I think that people have

I take it that the following from the proposal

	3) Moving the C frontend to a language specific directory, just as the
	other frontends are. (optional)

is also seen as a technical issue, and such a change (as has been
discussed for years) is not objected to?

There was no comment one way or the other, but my personal opinion is that reorganizing the source directories is clearly "just" a technical issue.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC