Re: Converting GCC to compilation with C++

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Mark Mitchell wrote:

> However, my interpretation is that the SC feels that whether or not the
> source *can* be compiled by a C++ compiler is a technical issue for the
> GCC community to decide in the usual way.  And, I think that people have

I take it that the following from the proposal

	3) Moving the C frontend to a language specific directory, just as the
	other frontends are. (optional)

is also seen as a technical issue, and such a change (as has been
discussed for years) is not objected to?

--
Joseph S. Myers               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
    jsm@polyomino.org.uk (personal mail)