This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Question regarding mipsisa32r2 instruction set
- From: Mile Davidovic <Mile dot Davidovic at micronasnit dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:31:43 +0100
- Subject: Question regarding mipsisa32r2 instruction set
- Organization: MicronasNIT
- Reply-to: Mile dot Davidovic at micronasnit dot com
I have some questions about gcc for mips family of processors and
some general question about current status of gcc-3.4.
In the ChangeLog of gcc-3.4 I saw that gcc now support mipsisa32r2
instruction set. When can we expect release version of gcc-3.4?
AFAIK gcc-3.3 sourcetree does not support mipsisa32r2 instruction set,
am I correct? Is it possible to add support for mipsisa32r2 in gcc-3.3.2
Does anybody have some information about difference in mipsisa32 and
mipsisa32r2 target or can provide me some links about it?
Thanks im advice and best regards
Mile Davidovic, B.Sc.Eng
21000 Novi Sad
Tel: ++ 381 (0)21 470 780 (ext. 111)
Fax: ++ 381 (0)21 450 721