This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question regarding mipsisa32r2 instruction set
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Mile dot Davidovic at micronasnit dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:08:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: Question regarding mipsisa32r2 instruction set
- References: <4002BDDF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mile Davidovic wrote:
When can we expect release version of gcc-3.4?
Most gcc work is done by volunteers, and we are not able to set hard
deadlines. It might come out sometime in the March to May timeframe.
Or it might not. There is no way to predict when the release will occur.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com