This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Advice requested: how big can we be?
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: S dot Bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl, <aph at redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:06:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Advice requested: how big can we be?
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> Now that my system is back to bootstrapland, I tried it with java
> again last night and... it worked. This must have been fixed recently
> because I tried it around two weeks ago and it failed. It also failed
> all summer. Anyway thanks to whomever got it working.
Good, thanks for checking.
> (Still having several different intermittant parallel build problems.)
rth mentioned serializing the configury once. I'm guessing that may have
been removed during the top-level autoconfiguration. Anyway, it sounds
like there is now a better understanding of the problem.