This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Advice requested: how big can we be?
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: jbuck at synopsys dot com, <S dot Bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>, <aph at redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:23:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Advice requested: how big can we be?
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> Some of us have plenty of RAM/swap and would _like_ to build and test
> java, but it doesn't work. I haven't been able to build mainline java
> on sparc-sun-solaris2.7 since early Spring and most recently retested
> this past week with no luck.
> Is there any interest in getting this platform working again? If so,
> I can provide more recent details, if not then well...
Yes please. You may have mentioned it before, I don't recall, but 2.7
certainly still ought to be supported (I *know* 2.8 works, which is all I