Re: gcc with out glibc and glibc++

I am trying to build with gcc and install it on a system that does not have glibc on it.

Todays targets are solaris and aix.

Steve
Eric Christopher wrote:
On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 16:47, Steve Pribyl wrote:

Is it possible to build a gcc that uses the native c and c++ libraries instead of the gnu libraries?

I am looking a multiple platforms to complicate things.

This is what happens on all platforms but GNU/Linux and that weird
FreeBSD variant that uses glibc. What problems are you having?

-eric

ps. i've never seen a glibc++

-- Steve Pribyl Steve AT NetFuel dot com Computer Infrastructure Practitioner