This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: needed: copyright assignment form
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Robert Bowdidge <bowdidge at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:48:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: needed: copyright assignment form
- References: <A9ABF64A-E7AB-11D7-A9A5-0050E4107F11@apple.com>
Robert Bowdidge wrote:
I'm planning on submitting patches for the gcc project. Could I get
copies of the necessary forms?
(BTW, I just sent the same note to email@example.com as well.)
You get the forms from firstname.lastname@example.org, not from us.
The Apple DevTools group regularly contributes to gcc, and already has
paperwork on file. You should contact them and ask about contributing
patches to gcc. Depending on the existing Apple paperwork, you may not
need new papers.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com