This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc with out glibc and glibc++
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Pribyl <steve at netfuel dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:55:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc with out glibc and glibc++
- References: <3F664F9F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 16:47, Steve Pribyl wrote:
> Is it possible to build a gcc that uses the native c and c++ libraries
> instead of the gnu libraries?
> I am looking a multiple platforms to complicate things.
This is what happens on all platforms but GNU/Linux and that weird
FreeBSD variant that uses glibc. What problems are you having?
ps. i've never seen a glibc++
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>