Re: Patches to C++ front end have caused numerous regressions

I'm trying to reproduce these with a clean tree.  I don't expect
this will be difficult to track down.

I last saw these problems with uncommitted patches in my tree.
Perhaps I accidentially commited something that I shouldn't have,
or the problem came in from someone else's patch.

Either way, all of this nonsense is so fragile (which is why it
keeps breaking in the first place) that even reverting patches
is going to be very error prone.

r~