This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] g95 SEGV building libgfortran
- From: Paul Brook <paul at nowt dot org>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>,"gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 23:00:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] g95 SEGV building libgfortran
- References: <200309042137.h84LbsZ4017290@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Thursday 04 September 2003 10:37 pm, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> BTW, there's a follow-on patch to the arrays-start-at-zero fix.
> Specifically DEFINE_MATH_BUILTIN also makes the assumption that arrays
> start at index 1. This causes about 20 compilation failures in the
> gfortran testsuite for me.
I've been writing too much VB recently. How embarrasing:(