This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] g95 SEGV building libgfortran
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Paul Brook <paul at nowt dot org>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:37:54 -0600
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] g95 SEGV building libgfortran
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>, Paul Brook writes:
>On Thursday 04 September 2003 12:37 am, Diego Novillo wrote:
>> We are now getting the same libgfortran failure in x86. Any news about
>> a fix?
>It should already be fixed. A combination of Jeff's arrays-start-at-zero and
>my tree_rest_of_compilation patches. It's been working ok on my x86 box as
>of about 20 hours ago.
BTW, there's a follow-on patch to the arrays-start-at-zero fix. Specifically
DEFINE_MATH_BUILTIN also makes the assumption that arrays start at index 1.
This causes about 20 compilation failures in the gfortran testsuite for me.
I'll check in that fix momentarily.