[OT] fate of cygnus.com

Chris Devers wrote:

(Cygnus.com, by the way, is now an awful, popup laden Flash site. Sad.)

Ha, now *they'll* be stuck with the GlucoWatch calls! *evil cackling*

(Back when I was a Cygnus technical support representative, we occasionally
would receive calls about a product named GlucoWatch used by diabetics to
monitor blood glucose levels.  GlucoWatch was made by Cygnus, Inc., a company
in Redwood City; Cygnus Solutions was in Sunnyvale, so both were located in
the same area.  Of course the companies had nothing to do with each other.
Also, Cygnus, Inc. had the CYGN stock ticker, much to the annoyance of Cygnus
Solutions management.  Cygnus, Inc. is still around, and they also have an evil
Flash site: www.cygn.com.)

Colin