This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc wiki project
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:13:21 +0000
- Subject: Re: gcc wiki project
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPVyUPAnzwns=Wvru17fhWgQErGwXxAXmW9so=Q2dk6+9uwcAQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150324121626 dot GD17943 at virgil dot suse> <CAH6eHdT_Vf8rczr5KBX75phMa7nXmVzyJqvM9XuOwQ+d2snOjQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <551248E5 dot 40300 at samsung dot com>
On 25 March 2015 at 05:34, Yury Gribov wrote:
> On 03/24/2015 03:20 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> I don't see any need to move pages (that would break old links).
> So why not fix links as well?
I mean other sites that link to gcc.gnu.org/wiki ... so we don't control them.