Re: gcc wiki project

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 06:14:30PM -0500, David Kunsman wrote:
> Hello, I was just reading through the current projects wiki page and I
> noticed how out of date pretty much all of them are.  So I was
> planning on doing "spring cleaning" by going down the list tracking
> down what has been and what needs to be down and updating all the
> wikis.  Do you think this is something that is worthwhile to work on?

Yes, I think that even just moving hopelessly outdated stuff to some
"Archive" section, looking at what is left and then perhaps
re-organizing the sections on the main page (and perhaps a few similar
ones) would be great, if you have the time and energy to do it.

I do not know how much history is kept in the wiki when moving pages
around, so you might want to announce your big re-organization
intentions here before actually doing them.

Thanks,

Martin