This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc wiki project
- From: Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:16:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc wiki project
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPVyUPAnzwns=Wvru17fhWgQErGwXxAXmW9so=Q2dk6+9uwcAQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 06:14:30PM -0500, David Kunsman wrote:
> Hello, I was just reading through the current projects wiki page and I
> noticed how out of date pretty much all of them are. So I was
> planning on doing "spring cleaning" by going down the list tracking
> down what has been and what needs to be down and updating all the
> wikis. Do you think this is something that is worthwhile to work on?
Yes, I think that even just moving hopelessly outdated stuff to some
"Archive" section, looking at what is left and then perhaps
re-organizing the sections on the main page (and perhaps a few similar
ones) would be great, if you have the time and energy to do it.
I do not know how much history is kept in the wiki when moving pages
around, so you might want to announce your big re-organization
intentions here before actually doing them.