gcc wiki project

Hello, I was just reading through the current projects wiki page and I
noticed how out of date pretty much all of them are.  So I was
planning on doing "spring cleaning" by going down the list tracking
down what has been and what needs to be down and updating all the
wikis.  Do you think this is something that is worthwhile to work on?