Re: gcc wiki project

On Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:16:26 +0100
Martin Jambor <mjambor@suse.cz> wrote:

> Yes, I think that even just moving hopelessly outdated stuff to some
> "Archive" section, looking at what is left and then perhaps
> re-organizing the sections on the main page (and perhaps a few similar
> ones) would be great, if you have the time and energy to do it.

When I was trying to get some kind of "table of contents" of wiki, I ran
into problem, that the relevant pages (i.e. the list of all pages,
categories and several others) reply with timeout error.

To workaround this, I wrote a simple crawler, which creates such list
(it includes page title, last edit date, author and URL).

Unfortunately, I the attached file was rejected by spam filter, so
instead I'm posting a link to bitbucket repository:
https://bitbucket.org/miyuki-chan/gcc_wiki_toc/downloads

The list contains ~500 pages. It is an HTML file with several
js-scripts, which allow to sort the list by columns mentioned
above (title, last edit date and author). I hope it will help working
on wiki.

When I get some more free time, I'll also add a list of broken links.

--
Regards,
    Mikhail Maltsev