This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc wiki project
- From: Mikhail Maltsev <maltsevm at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 21:04:52 +0300
- Subject: Re: gcc wiki project
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPVyUPAnzwns=Wvru17fhWgQErGwXxAXmW9so=Q2dk6+9uwcAQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150324121626 dot GD17943 at virgil dot suse>
On Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:16:26 +0100
Martin Jambor <email@example.com> wrote:
> Yes, I think that even just moving hopelessly outdated stuff to some
> "Archive" section, looking at what is left and then perhaps
> re-organizing the sections on the main page (and perhaps a few similar
> ones) would be great, if you have the time and energy to do it.
When I was trying to get some kind of "table of contents" of wiki, I ran
into problem, that the relevant pages (i.e. the list of all pages,
categories and several others) reply with timeout error.
To workaround this, I wrote a simple crawler, which creates such list
(it includes page title, last edit date, author and URL).
Unfortunately, I the attached file was rejected by spam filter, so
instead I'm posting a link to bitbucket repository:
The list contains ~500 pages. It is an HTML file with several
js-scripts, which allow to sort the list by columns mentioned
above (title, last edit date and author). I hope it will help working
When I get some more free time, I'll also add a list of broken links.