This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc wiki project
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 08:34:29 +0300
- Subject: Re: gcc wiki project
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPVyUPAnzwns=Wvru17fhWgQErGwXxAXmW9so=Q2dk6+9uwcAQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150324121626 dot GD17943 at virgil dot suse> <CAH6eHdT_Vf8rczr5KBX75phMa7nXmVzyJqvM9XuOwQ+d2snOjQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 03/24/2015 03:20 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 06:14:30PM -0500, David Kunsman wrote:
Hello, I was just reading through the current projects wiki page and I
noticed how out of date pretty much all of them are. So I was
planning on doing "spring cleaning" by going down the list tracking
down what has been and what needs to be down and updating all the
wikis. Do you think this is something that is worthwhile to work on?
Yes, I think that would be very useful.
On 24 March 2015 at 12:16, Martin Jambor wrote:
Yes, I think that even just moving hopelessly outdated stuff to some
I don't see any need to move pages (that would break old links).
So why not fix links as well?