Re: How hard would it be to BORG the fixproto stuff?

Zack Weinberg wrote:
> You are suggesting merging fixincludes and fixproto, yes/no?

Exactly.

> I think the idea is sound, but I would rather see the shell script
> components of both programs properly converted to C first.  Yeah, it's
> more work, but we've had it demonstrated over and over that shell
> scripts are unportable and fragile compared to C.

Enough more work that I cannot see it happening.  :-(
That is why I suggested just wholesale dumping the shell
code into the program.  *Then* worry about reworking functionality.
Keep the project simple, it stays doable and it gets done,
albeit slowly.