how to access the online manuals?
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 08:28:00 GMT 2016
On 1 April 2016 at 01:42, Carol LePage wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Something seems to have changed recently at the gcc.gnu.org web server.
> I don't have permission to access these pages, which are linked from
> https://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/index.html:
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/
> https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html
>
> I haven't tried many other links, but most of them seem to work. I get
> a page like:
>
> Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access /onlinedocs/ on this server.
> Apache Server at gcc.gnu.org Port 443
>
> There are numerous other places that reference that URL, and they all
> get the same error message. Is there something I need to do on my
> browser? Firewall? Could you make the error page more explicit about
> why I don't have permission?
Those pages are working fine for me, are you still seeing the problem?
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list