how to access the online manuals?

Carol LePage clepage@us.fujitsu.com
Fri Apr 1 01:59:00 GMT 2016

Hi,

Something seems to have changed recently at the gcc.gnu.org web server.
I don't have permission to access these pages, which are linked from
https://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/index.html:

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/
https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html

I haven't tried many other links, but most of them seem to work.  I get
a  page like:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /onlinedocs/ on this server.
Apache Server at gcc.gnu.org Port 443

There are numerous other places that reference that URL, and they all
get the same error message.  Is there something I need to do on my
browser?  Firewall?  Could you make the error page more explicit about
why I don't have permission?

thanks,
-carol