This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Status of FOM as I head off to bed
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 22:39:31 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Status of FOM as I head off to bed
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> The GCC FOM is dead; if someone fixes the remaining stray link to it in
> the libstdc++ FAQ, we could put a tarball of the RCS files somewhere just
> in case and remove that database.
Could one of you (libstdc++ folks) please have a look at this?
Thanks a lot!
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/