This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Status of FOM as I head off to bed
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 16:45:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: Status of FOM as I head off to bed
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 10:39:31PM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > The GCC FOM is dead; if someone fixes the remaining stray link to it in
> > the libstdc++ FAQ, we could put a tarball of the RCS files somewhere just
> > in case and remove that database.
> Could one of you (libstdc++ folks) please have a look at this?
I'll check in a fix shortly.
I would therefore like to posit that computing's central challenge, viz. "How
not to make a mess of it," has /not/ been met.
- Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002