Re: git conversion in progress

The repository is now open for commits.  Snapshot generation and DATESTAMP
updates from cron are now enabled.  I intend to work on the scripts to
update online documentation, but they aren't done yet.

*Please help with updating documentation for using git with GCC*.
<https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2020-01/msg00623.html> has a list of
things that ought to be covered in git.html and gitwrite.html (in the
gcc-wwwdocs.git repository), most of which aren't covered yet, and in
general any hints and tips about git usage that have come up in recent
discussions should be added to the documentation if not already there.  In
addition, once git.html is more complete (has the list of branches added,
at least) we need to update the GCC home page to link to the new pages in
place of those for SVN, redirect the old pages to the new ones, and
generally update references to SVN in wwwdocs and the GCC manuals.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com