1-800-GIT-HELP

I imagine a lot of people are going to feel lost in the first few
weeks of using Git.

If you are stuck or confused about using Git for GCC development and
too embarrassed to ask in public, feel free to contact me on IRC. I'm
jwakely on OFTC, redi on Freenode.

It would be nice if other experienced Git users make themselves
available the same way. Please reply to this thread if you're willing
to help.

This offer is only for GCC devs, using Git for GCC work, not just free
Git support for anybody!