This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Porting new target architecture to GCC
- From: Ben Morgan <benm dot morgan at gmail dot com>
- To: Basile Starynkevitch <basile at starynkevitch dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Alexander Monakov <amonakov at ispras dot ru>, Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 13:51:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: Porting new target architecture to GCC
- References: <4FA11ACB.email@example.com> <20120502115244.GA20314@ours.starynkevitch.net>
Thank you all very much for your comments and advice!
It certainly has helped me to gain a better perspective on porting GCC
to a new architecture.
It's not directly a suggestion from my "Betreuer"; a few suggested it
as a Praktikum or as a masters thesis, and I wanted to look into it and
see what was possible.