This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Access to source code from an analyser
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, Alberto Lozano Alelu <alelus at gmail dot com>, gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:41:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: Access to source code from an analyser
- References: <CAESRpQDRva+vxAW62K1F0NL1c+rb_HYP6Q6bCOOqvWHth7h_eg@mail.gmail.com>
>>>>> "Manuel" == Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <email@example.com> writes:
Manuel> However, to be honest, even if you implement your own source-location
Manuel> manager in your own plugin code, I don't think it will be very precise
Manuel> because the internal representation of GCC C/C++ FE is not very close
Manuel> to the actual code, and the locations are sometimes quite imprecise.
Please file bugs if you run across these.