This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] enabling -fshow-column by default
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:03:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] enabling -fshow-column by default
- References: <20090520142305.GA14937@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2009/5/20 Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com>:
> When we have good caret diagnostics it would also be nice to enable them
> by default. ?However, that is a much bigger change. ?Does anybody have
> an opinion on that?
Why don't have that discussion when (and if) caret diagnostics are
available? I don't think anyone is actively working on it, so it will
just be a waste of bandwidth.