This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: AVR port broken on 4.3 20080215 snapshot
- From: "Weddington, Eric" <eweddington at cso dot atmel dot com>
- To: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "GCC" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Denis Chertykov" <chertykov at gmail dot com>, "Anatoly Sokolov" <aesok at post dot ru>, "Joerg Wunsch" <joerg_wunsch at uriah dot heep dot sax dot de>, "Lamo, Jo Inge" <jo-inge dot lamo at atmel dot com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:53:49 -0700
- Subject: RE: AVR port broken on 4.3 20080215 snapshot
- References: <258DDD1F44B6ED4AAFD4370847CF58D5B9D19C@csomb01.corp.atmel.com> <email@example.com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Richard Guenther [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 12:34 PM
> To: Weddington, Eric
> Cc: GCC; Denis Chertykov; Anatoly Sokolov; Joerg Wunsch; Lamo, Jo Inge
> Subject: Re: AVR port broken on 4.3 20080215 snapshot
> On Feb 16, 2008 8:10 PM, Weddington, Eric
> <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Hi All
> > 4.3 20080215 snapshot fails to build for the AVR, whereas
> last week's
> > snapshot 20080207 builds just fine. Filed as bug #35218:
> > <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=35218>
> > Any help in getting this resolved would be appreciated.
> If it worked with the last weeks snapshot, can you isolate
> the patch that broke
1. I've never been able to get svn (Cygwin command line client) to fully
checkout gcc. By contrast, cvs works fine for me for binutils.
2. I'm currently having some severe network issues at home.
If it weren't for these technical problems, I'd be happy to isolate the
patch. Hence my request for help...