This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Wiki pages on tests cases


On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 12:45:41AM -0800, Jim Blandy wrote:
> On 11/27/05, Jonathan Wakely <cow@compsoc.man.ac.uk> wrote:
> > Yes, I know it's a wiki and I can do this myself, but I only have so
> > much spare time and maybe the second one was added for a good reason.
> 
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be_bold
> 
> Works for them.

Are you volunteering to do it then?  :)
I'd already proof-read and corrected two pages before I spotted the
duplicate test-writing ones, and am spending what little spare time I
have extending the libstdc++ docs, which for my purposes are more
important.  I wasn't just demanding others do the work while I twiddle
my thumbs!

jon


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]