This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Wiki pages on tests cases


Why are there two separate wiki pages on test case writing?

http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/HowToPrepareATestcase
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/TestCaseWriting

The second one seems fairly gfortran-specific, but doesn't mention that
fact anywhere.  If the second page adds info that is generally useful to
the whole compiler, that info should be in the first page.  If it
doesn't, it should clearly say it is gfortran-specific, or should be
removed.

Yes, I know it's a wiki and I can do this myself, but I only have so
much spare time and maybe the second one was added for a good reason.

jon


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]