Re: GCC 4.1 branch created

Mark Mitchell wrote:

> I am still working through the remainder of the branch checklist.

I believe that I have now completed the checklist, with the exception of:

# Generate the next mainline snapshot manually, using the -p option of
the gcc_release script. For that single run, adjust the script such that
the announcement mail is sent to you personally so that you can adjust
references to the previous snapshot in the README and index.html files
of the new snapshot as well as the mail itself before relaying it.

# Regenerate gcc.pot and cpplib.pot. Send them to the translation project.

Joseph, would you be willing to help me with those two items?  I don't
know how do to the first, and you seem more facile than I with the .pot
files.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell