GCC 4.1 branch created

I have created the GCC 4.1 branch, so any future commits for bug-fixes
destined for 4.1 should go on the branch as well as on the mainline.

I am still working through the remainder of the branch checklist.
Please treat the mainline as if it were still in 4.1 Stage 3 until I
have a chance to complete the checklist and send out information about
4.2 Stage 1; that will happen within the next thirty minutes.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC