Is "-fdump-tree-original-raw" a stable feature?

Dear Madam or Sir,

I want to start a code analysis project using the "-fdump" debugging outputs. Therefore I would like to ask if these features / switches are considered stable in future versions of gcc ( I could not find any information in the provided docs). Alternatively I have to write a new backend that performs the dump tasks...

Any comment would be appreciated!

Regards,

Hendrik Post

Dipl.-Inf. Hendrik D. Post