This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: i686-pc-cygwin crash gcc-4.0 branch


Brian Dessent wrote:

Bobby McNulty wrote:



I have been noticing the following error in trunk and in branch.



I get no such error when compiling the trunk.




/home/sherlock/gcc/o/gcc/xgcc -B/home/sherlock/gcc/o/gcc/
-B/usr/local/i686-pc-c
ygwin/bin/ -B/usr/local/i686-pc-cygwin/lib/ -isystem
/usr/local/i686-pc-cygwin/i
nclude -isystem /usr/local/i686-pc-cygwin/sys-include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-I. -I../.
./../../gcc-4_0-branch/libstdc++-v3/libmath -I.. -O2 -g -O2 -c
../../../../gcc-4
_0-branch/libstdc++-v3/libmath/signbit.c -o signbit.o
In file included from
../../../../gcc-4_0-branch/libstdc++-v3/libmath/signbit.c:
32:
../../../../gcc-4_0-branch/libstdc++-v3/libmath/mathconf.h:167: error:
conflicti
ng types for 'ieee_double_shape_type'



It looks like what is happening is BYTE_ORDER isn't getting defined correctly. This is supposed to be taken care of by the sys/param.h header of the target, which Cygwin does provide correctly. It looks like for some reason gcc isn't picking this up in your case. Are you doing a native or a cross? What configure options are you using?

Brian




native.
Might be the snapshots.
anyway, ../gcc-4_0-branch/configure
straight like that.
No other options.
trunk is the sameway.
Bobby


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]