Re: diffing directories with merged-as-deleted files?

Daniel Berlin wrote:

Uh, but a diff against the pristine copy is the same as a diff against
mainline at that point, since your only differences come from merging
the mainline.

No, the pristine copy is the pristine copy of the branch.  I want to diff
my working copy of the branch against the head of trunk.

This i can reproduce.
I imagine nobody noticed because, as i've pointed out above, this is a
very roundabout way of doing the same thing regular svn diff will tell
you at that point.
I'm committing a fix now and nominating it for 1.3.x

Thanks!