Re: function structure

On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 20:54, ç é wrote:
> I did my patch in function tree_rest_of_compilation (in tree-optimize.c).
> ater the statement
> /* Generate the RTL for this function.  */
> (*lang_hooks.rtl_expand.stmt) (DECL_SAVED_TREE (fndecl));

This isn't a very good place.  You have all of the function RTL here,
but the code you are adding has no relation to the code that is already
there.

> Maybe I should try to add my patch before expand_call, but I have NOT read
> the relevant source,
> it may be a bit difficult to me.

The code needed shouldn't be much different than the code you already
have, except that you don't have to scan the RTL to find the call
insns.  If you are scanning the RTL for other reasons, then you may have
a problem.  You would have to find some other way to compute the info
you need.