Re: Stage 2

Mark,

Will it still be possible to merge in objc-improvements-branch during Stage 2? The ObjC++ front-end itself is 99% done, and the only significant stumbling block now is the C++ data structure rewrite which you initiated :-); I think the rewrite is a very good idea, BTW, but it did throw me a curve...

Thanks,

--Zem