This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 12:02:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: c-gimplify.c:gimplify_decl_stmt
- References: <10406061631.AA00291@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Sun, 2004-06-06 at 09:31, Richard Kenner wrote:
> The comments in front of the funciton reference variables inside the
> function, which is wrong.
I don't know that this is "wrong" as long as it's useful. Describing the
algorithm or high level stuff that's needed to understand the function.
Note: I haven't read the function or comments.
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>