Re: gcc-ss-3.3-20040519 is now available

On Thu, 20 May 2004, Kelley Cook wrote:

> BTW, I'm not sure that you would want this level of automation, but it would not be
> very hard for me to craft a few script lines to verify that it as well as the other
> scripts (i.e. update_web_doc) running on gcc.gnu.org match CVS HEAD and automagically
> update them otherwise.

I've run cvs update as requested.  What you probably want is

cd scripts && cvs update

run from crontab daily (say).  (This won't address updates of crontab
itself, as that needs an additional step to install the new crontab.)

(I'm proposing this command go directly in crontab rather than in another
script to avoid any problems that might arise from a script updating
itself.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm@polyomino.org.uk