What about providing changes.html in the tarball?

Hi,

today, a second after having closed as invalid a C++ report, it occurred to
me that we don't have a "Release Notes" file proper in the tarball, whereas
changes.html, as available on the web site, seems almost perfect for this
purpose too.

Why don't we provide it? Is there a past discussion that I'm missing about
this topic?

Thanks,
Paolo.