This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [UPDATED] GCC 3.4.0 20040114 + GCC 3.3.2 compile-time performancecomparison on MICO project sources.
- From: Karel Gardas <kgardas at objectsecurity dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:53:48 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [UPDATED] GCC 3.4.0 20040114 + GCC 3.3.2 compile-time performancecomparison on MICO project sources.
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 January 2004 10:21, Karel Gardas wrote:
> > I would also like to post bugreport to bugzilla, but I don't know how to
> > attach preprocessed file there. Is it possible to add them after clicking
> > on ``Commit'' button? Should I copy whole email table there, or is link to
> > gcc mailing list enough? (I'm afraid about table re-formating in html,
> > I don't have experience with it under Mozilla)
> You can add attachments after commiting the bug. I suggest you add a
> tarball of the preprocessed sources.
> You don't have to put the whole table in the bug report. In fact, please
> don't :-) A link to the message in the archives is enough.
OK, I will do it, after testing tree-ssa for you. :-)
Karel Gardas email@example.com
ObjectSecurity Ltd. http://www.objectsecurity.com